Saturday, June 24, 2006

 

Rain


Comments:
Oh I love the visual effect of your illo. Did you create the rain with computer? It looks like a huge storm! And the tree leaves are quite wild. This is a mind-liberating piece!
 
this is so darling! I love the mouse hurrying home with it's lttle rain slicker. So charming and fun!!!
 
Thank you for teaching me one more lesson. Since I am not an expert in illustration software, I haven't heard of much. I don't even know how to use Adobe Illustrator. I'll keep my eyes open when I come across Art Rage in the future. And I am looking forward to seeing more of your works done with it. It's always nice to learn new things!
 
Great texture! You get the complete feeling of a downpour!
 
Whoa! Now that's a lotta rain! Great effect with the pointy rain.
 
love th estrong strokes for the rain nice illo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?